CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~missing~

Dear buku,

Saya dah buat lagi...'menggagalkan' diri untuk tulis entry secara rutin...ampun!!!
But, too lazy to do any comical explanation or excuse...yeah2...SAYA MEMANG MALAS!!!
Anyway, suddenly missing the besties so much especially listening to certain songs that invited such emotion even more...sob3...
A result from missing those moments of idiotic , craziness , chaotic back in then student's life!!
I miss my girls so much!!! Okay, now I'm being annoying...well,please bare with it until you are told not to do so...which,NEVER!! (PLEASE BE NOTED THAT THE AUTHOR CURRENTLY IS HAVING A SERIOUS AILMENT CALLED SYNDROME INSTABILITY)
Above all that, the entry is meant to share 1 of the songs that touch my heart very well...so I should just do so...
The song title is " Hold On" sung by Michael Buble,a major huge fan of him lately besides the ailment just now..so,here it is guys...May you enjoy it as much as I do...


p/s: to my girls out there,anywhere you are,may find only the blisfulness in every moment of your life...do cherish the memories shared together!! Take Care...

0 buzz(es):

Post a Comment